I’ve been feeling pretty down lately, but not for any emotional reason, just because I feel completely wrung out by life at the moment. I also realised that means I’ve been going into myself instead of looking out and up, so it’s time for some gratituding.
Today I’m grateful for
– the warm, silky, curled up cat within arm’s reach on my bed
– fish and chips with mum for lunch
– the fat kookaburra and the punky cockatoos at Carss Park
– the streaky brilliant red gold sunset and how it thrilled everyone all over Sydney
– finishing SU News and being proud of it, and so encouraged by the stories of love and faithfulness in it
– having a mother who hugs me and prays for me and makes me porridge when I’m feeling a bit crap