– struggling with tiredness as usual
– feeling a little out of step with everything, like i skipped a beat or something
– 2nd week back at work, 2nd week of my back feeling like hell
– feeling claustrophobic or mildly anxious everywhere i go
– enjoying listening to new music and reading terry pratchett again after a long absence (had to have at least one positive thing!)
– trying not to feel dissatisfied with my life when i hear about people i grew up with having their 2nd and 3rd children
– feeling mildly concerned that the lack of partner and children makes me feel this way, and understanding that my life is perfectly acceptable the way it is
that’s just how it is right now. it’ll change soon, i’m sure it will.